Copper pipes processing, forming, shaping
Copper pipes processing
Processing copper pipes is (and has always been) the core business of our company.
Our complete and flexible high-end machine pool, together with the solid experience and the extensive competence of our specialists, enables BcF Italia to fully satisfy your requests, proposing effective solutions aimed to improve your experience as users.
Just to name a few, here below some common processings performed at BcF Italia:
- tube bending - CNC bending machines
- pipe ends: simple forming (expansions, reductions)
- pipe ends: advanced forming (O.R. deformations, hose beads, complex deformations, etc.)
- pipe ends: flat/flare/SAE deformations (matched with our standard brass connectors)
- pipe ends: spin-closing
- laser cutting
- drilling, milling, cut-outs in any shape
- T-drilling and flow-drilling